Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 186 Sent Local Date: 05 Sep 92 01:22:58 From: ANdy GreeN Read: Yes Replied: No To: Mike Labbe Mark: Subj: MAN YOU WERE GOOD LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ 000000000000000000000H MIKEY!!!!! YOU AND THAT 3 YR OLD KID WERE GREAT IN BED LAST NIGHT FUCK ME SOME MORE SOME TIME, K? ... Mike labbe molests kids. -!- Blue Wave/TG v2.10 [NR] ! Origin: Cerebral Babylon [401.435.3576] 9600 / E.Prov.RI (1:323/110.0) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 187 Sent Local Date: 05 Sep 92 04:48:40 From: Stan Weyman Read: Yes Replied: No To: All Mark: Subj: Closing of FIDO-323 ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Due to unforseen dificulties, loss of income, and other events beyond my control I regret to announce that FIDO-323 is going down. I know this saddens many of you, as it does me. Maybe someday it will go back up again, i dont know, for I wont be here. I am going to California to live with my relatives until I can get back on my feet. Stan -!- Blue Wave/TG v2.10 [NR] ! Origin: Cerebral Babylon [401.435.3576] 9600 / E.Prov.RI (1:323/110.0) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 197 Sent Date: 05 Sep 92 17:48:35 From: Stan Weyman Read: Yes Replied: No To: Andy Green Mark: Subj: MAN YOU WERE GOOD LAST NI ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ -> 0000000000H YOU AND THAT 3 YR OLD KID WERE GREA -> ! Origin: Cerebral Babylon [401.435.3576] 9600 / E.Prov.RI (1:323/11 Todd.... ?? Stan -!- WM v2.04/91-0061 ! Origin: When in doubt, mumble. (1:323/105) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 198 Sent Date: 05 Sep 92 17:50:07 From: Stan Weyman Read: Yes Replied: No To: Stan Weyman Mark: Subj: Closing of FIDO-323 ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ -> Due to unforseen dificulties, loss of income, and other events beyond -> control -> I regret to announce that FIDO-323 is going down. I know this saddens -> you, as it does me. Maybe someday it will go back up again, i dont kn -> I -> wont be here. I am going to California to live with my relatives unti -> get back on my feet. Interesting....strange I didn't know about this myself...smile... Todd...we have a problem here my friend as this seems to have originated from your system ? Stan -!- WM v2.04/91-0061 ! Origin: When in doubt, mumble. (1:323/105) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 201 Sent Date: 06 Sep 92 07:05:14 From: Steve Medeiros Read: Yes Replied: No To: Stan Weyman Mark: Subj: Re: MAN YOU WERE GOOD LAST NI ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ > > -> 0000000000H YOU AND THAT 3 YR OLD KID WERE GREA > > -> ! Origin: Cerebral Babylon [401.435.3576] 9600 / E.Prov.RI > (1:323/11 > > Todd.... ?? > > Stan This is the last straw! This jerk (whoever it is, but we all know) is going beyond being an immature pain-in-the-ass, and has crossed the bounds. Any sysop, TODD INCLUDED, should demand that this guy knock it off or get the hell out of BBSing. Todd...you KNOW who wrote this, and there's no way even you can condone it. -!- Star-Net v1.0z1 ! Origin: ImageNet * Coventry,RI * (401)822-3060 HST (1:323/115.0) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 207 Sent Date: 6 Sep 92 13:35:00 From: James Williams Read: Yes Replied: No To: Stan Weyman Mark: Subj: Closing of FIDO-323 ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ -=> James Williams babbled something unintelligible to Stan Weyman <=- JW> * Replying to a message originally to Stan Weyman on 09-05-92 SW >-> Due to unforseen dificulties, loss of income, and other SW >events beyond SW >-> control SW > SW >-> I regret to announce that FIDO-323 is going down. I know SW >this saddens SW >-> you, as it does me. Maybe someday it will go back up again, SW >i dont kn SW >-> I SW >-> wont be here. I am going to California to live with my SW >relatives unti SW >-> get back on my feet. JW> JW> Stan, JW> JW> Seems that we have one of those whoppie-cushion commandos in there JW> posting as you and Andy Green.. Did you see the last message prior to JW> this one? Makes me sick.. SW > Interesting....strange I didn't know about this SW >myself...smile... SW > JW> JW> heh.. I hear California is nice this time of year too.. JW> JW> Jim JW> JW> JW> -!- FMail 0.90 JW> ! Origin: Blackstone Valley BBS Woon. RI (401) 769-2055 (1:323/201) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 208 Sent Date: 07 Sep 92 15:26:26 From: Stan Weyman Read: Yes Replied: No To: Steve Medeiros Mark: Subj: Re: MAN YOU WERE GOOD LAS ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ -=> Stan Weyman babbled something unintelligible to Steve Medeiros <=- -> This is the last straw! This jerk (whoever it is, but we all know) i -> going beyond being an immature pain-in-the-ass, and has crossed the b -> Any sysop, TODD INCLUDED, should demand that this guy knock it off o -> the hell out of BBSing. -> -> Todd...you KNOW who wrote this, and there's no way even you can condo SW> whether Todd knew who wrote it has yet to be established....there SW> were a few messages from Marcy Crossman and Mike Labbe posted in Nenet SW> as well that obviously didn't come from the people in question....IF SW> Todd knows who is doing this I hope he acts on it because I agree with SW> your statement that he wouldn't condone this either... SW> Stan SW> SW> -!- WM v2.04/91-0061 SW> ! Origin: Nothing is so smiple that it can't get screwed up. SW> (1:323/105 Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 210 Sent Date: 07 Sep 92 15:28:16 From: Stan Weyman Read: Yes Replied: No To: James Williams Mark: Subj: Closing of FIDO-323 ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ -=> Stan Weyman babbled something unintelligible to James Williams <=- -> Seems that we have one of those whoppie-cushion commandos in there po -> as you and Andy Green.. Did you see the last message prior to this o -> Makes me sick.. SW> agreed.... -> SW > Interesting....strange I didn't know about this -> SW >myself...smile... -> SW > -> -> heh.. I hear California is nice this time of year too.. SW> ditto....smile... SW> Stan SW> SW> -!- WM v2.04/91-0061 SW> ! Origin: Nothing is so smiple that it can't get screwed up. SW> (1:323/105 Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 212 Sent Date: 6 Sep 92 16:03:00 From: Jarett Kobek Read: Yes Replied: No To: Andy Green Mark: Subj: Man you were good last ni ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ -=> Jarett Kobek babbled something unintelligible to Andy Green <=- -> 000000000000000000000H MIKEY!!!!! YOU AND THAT 3 YR OLD KID WERE -> GREAT IN BED -> LAST NIGHT FUCK ME SOME MORE SOME TIME, K? JK> JK> That was a bit uncalled for. JK> JK> -!- DB 1.38/004201 JK> ! Origin: Eagles Nest Communications - Warwick/Providence (1:323/500) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 213 Sent Date: 6 Sep 92 16:04:00 From: Jarett Kobek Read: Yes Replied: No To: Stan Weyman Mark: Subj: Closing of fido-323 ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ -=> Jarett Kobek babbled something unintelligible to Stan Weyman <=- -> Due to unforseen dificulties, loss of income, and other events beyond -> my control -> I regret to announce that FIDO-323 is going down. I know this saddens -> many of -> you, as it does me. Maybe someday it will go back up again, i dont -> know, for I -> wont be here. I am going to California to live with my relatives -> until I can -> get back on my feet. JK> JK> Now that was comedy. JK> JK> -!- DB 1.38/004201 JK> ! Origin: Eagles Nest Communications - Warwick/Providence (1:323/500) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 215 Sent Date: 5 Sep 92 16:43:00 From: Ray Joyce Read: Yes Replied: No To: Stan Weyman Mark: Subj: Closing of fido-323 ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ -=> Ray Joyce babbled something unintelligible to Stan Weyman <=- RJ> SW} Interesting....strange I didn't know about this RJ> myself...smile... SW} SW} Todd...we have a problem here my friend as RJ> this seems to have SW}originated from your system ? RJ> RJ> Am I about to feel like a fool for sending you a message of RJ> regrets for a situation that does not exist? If so, might I RJ> suggest that we bestow the perpetrator with a multitudinous RJ> endowment of selected-placement contact to the cranial/facial RJ> area? RJ> RJ> I am sure that the individual(s) would dislike the local RJ> authorities so much that a complaint would be out of the RJ> question. RJ> RJ> -!- DB 1.38/004201 RJ> ! Origin: Eagles Nest Communications - Warwick/Providence (1:323/500) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 217 Rec'd Sent Date: 5 Sep 92 17:29:00 From: Ray Joyce Read: Yes Replied: No To: Jarett Kobek Mark: Subj: Man you were good last ni ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ -=> Ray Joyce babbled something unintelligible to Jarett Kobek <=- RJ> JK}That was a bit uncalled for. RJ> RJ> Is that all you can say? RJ> RJ> -!- DB 1.38/004201 RJ> ! Origin: Eagles Nest Communications - Warwick/Providence (1:323/500) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 218 Sent Date: 6 Sep 92 22:08:00 From: Mike Labbe Read: Yes Replied: No To: Stan Weyman Mark: Subj: Cb ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ -=> Mike Labbe babbled something unintelligible to Stan Weyman <=- ML> I would like to officially file a grievance and demand that something ML> be done about the recent messages, board, and user who posted them. ML> This kind of horse shit will not be tolerated, and an example should ML> be made immediately. This stuff should also not be ENCOURAGED by ML> adults. Just because this information is being distributed through an ML> electronic medium, that does not make it any less libellous. I want ML> to know who is responsible. ML> ML> If no disciplinary action is taken, there will probably be one less ML> board on the network. I know you aren't responsible and I realize you ML> are an innocent victim TOO, but you wear the hat here and Im venting ML> my frustration in your direction because it is the proper channel to ML> do so. ML> ML> Mike ML> ML> -!- DB 1.38/004201 ML> ! Origin: Eagles Nest Communications - Warwick/Providence (1:323/500) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 219 Sent Date: 5 Sep 92 23:16:00 From: Ray Joyce Read: Yes Replied: No To: James Williams Mark: Subj: Closing of fido-323 ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ -=> Ray Joyce babbled something unintelligible to James Williams <=- RJ> JW}Seems that we have one of those whoppie-cushion commandos in there RJ> JW}posting as you and Andy Green.. Did you see the last message prior RJ> to JW}this one? Makes me sick.. RJ> Jim, as an ordinary user and non-sysop, I found the message(s) RJ> non-humerous. RJ> RJ> The one concerning Mike Labbe was low, out of place and the work RJ> of a *sicko* mind. [IMO] I wonder if the originator of that RJ> message would have the balls to convey the same message in a RJ> closed room........no one else around, just the closed room. I RJ> would greatly love to be the recipient of same message in same RJ> closed room. RJ> RJ> Also non-humerous was the message regarding Stan. Perhaps I am RJ> looking at things incorrectly........I view comments RJ> {purportedly} coming from a person as *that* person's comments. RJ> Guess I should know better! RJ> RJ> Seems to me that if a person wants to play games and impersonate RJ> someone else, that belongs in a different area. **It might even RJ> be FUNNY. However, in a non-comedy area the idea of leaving a RJ> message in another's name is no longer humerous. Its RJ> fraud.....and an insult. Not funny or humerous at all. RJ> RJ> I would not want someone using my name to leave messages just as RJ> I would not want someone to sign a check with my name. I RJ> consider that a very personal thing not taken lightly. RJ> RJ> Then again, I'm not a Sysop so perhaps my views are RJ> different......then again, I don't have to impersonate someone RJ> else to be myself. These clowns that impersonate other people RJ> must really like them....else why bother? RJ> -rtj- RJ> RJ> -!- DB 1.38/004201 RJ> ! Origin: Eagles Nest Communications - Warwick/Providence (1:323/500) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 220 Sent Date: 6 Sep 92 00:04:00 From: Ray Joyce Read: Yes Replied: No To: Steve Medeiros Mark: Subj: Man you were good la ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ -=> Ray Joyce babbled something unintelligible to Steve Medeiros <=- RJ> SM}Todd...you KNOW who wrote this, and there's no way even you can RJ> condone SM}it. RJ> Am also waiting for a response from the Omnipotent one regarding RJ> the same post. RJ> RJ> -!- DB 1.38/004201 RJ> ! Origin: Eagles Nest Communications - Warwick/Providence (1:323/500) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 221 Sent Date: 7 Sep 92 01:38:00 From: Jarett Kobek Read: Yes Replied: No To: Ray Joyce Mark: Subj: Man you were good last ni ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ -=> Jarett Kobek babbled something unintelligible to Ray Joyce <=- -> Is that all you can say? JK> JK> What?????!??!?! It was uncalled for and I stated so. It's not like *I* JK> posted it.. dammit.. JK> -!- DB 1.38/004201 JK> ! Origin: Eagles Nest Communications - Warwick/Providence (1:323/500) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 222 Sent Local Date: 07 Sep 92 03:50:41 From: Dave Asselin Read: Yes Replied: No To: Steve Medeiros Mark: Subj: Re: MAN YOU WERE GOOD LAST NI ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ -=> Dave Asselin babbled something unintelligible to Steve Medeiros <=- DA> In a drug-induced haze, Steve Medeiros related this to Stan Weyman: SM> Todd...you KNOW who wrote this, and there's no way even you can SM> condone it. DA> DA> Wrong. Todd has almost no way to know who posted this unless he saw DA> it being uploaded in a packet. Whoever did this simply hex edited a DA> Blue Wave packet. Kid's stuff, really. DA> DA> I don't know enough about Telegard to know whether or not the logs DA> will show who posted it. DA> DA> As an aside, why do you assume Todd condones this action? Methinks DA> you're looking for a way to trash Todd yet again. DA> DA> -pM DA> DA> DA> ... "Drink up.. Happy Hour is now enforced by law.." - Dead Kennedys DA> -!- Blue Wave/TG v2.10 DA> ! Origin: Cerebral Babylon [401.435.3576] 9600 / E.Prov.RI DA> (1:323/110.0) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 226 Sent Date: 07 Sep 92 20:09:33 From: Stan Weyman Read: Yes Replied: No To: Mike Labbe Mark: Subj: Cb ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ -=> Stan Weyman babbled something unintelligible to Mike Labbe <=- -> I would like to officially file a grievance and demand that something -> done about the recent messages, board, and user who posted them. Thi -> of horse shit will not be tolerated, and an example should be made -> immediately. This stuff should also not be ENCOURAGED by adults. Ju -> because this information is being distributed through an electronic m -> that does not make it any less libellous. I want to know who is resp -> If no disciplinary action is taken, there will probably be one less b -> the network. I know you aren't responsible and I realize you are an -> victim TOO, but you wear the hat here and Im venting my frustration i -> direction because it is the proper channel to do so. SW> there appears to be two problems here... SW> 1. someone has decided to start importing messages into a network SW> they have nothing at all to do with for the express purpose of causing SW> trouble... SW> 2. someone's mailer system is allowing them to do so... SW> there is little that can be done about point 1...proving anything SW> could be next to impossible thus I think the area to concentrate in is SW> point 2. the originating system appears to be Todd's although this SW> may not be the case. Secured processing of mail packets needs to be SW> enforced by all involved else they are not going to be welcome as part SW> of this network...period... SW> let's make it a topic at the next meeting Mike...I don't wish to SW> see you leave over this ( although it appears NENET is also being used SW> as a floor for more childishness )... SW> IF we can find out who...there are things that can be done... SW> ideas ?? SW> Stan SW> SW> -!- WM v2.04/91-0061 SW> ! Origin: I left me tart...in Aunt Fran's Crisco... (1:323/105) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 227 Sent Date: 07 Sep 92 20:12:03 From: Stan Weyman Read: Yes Replied: No To: Dave Asselin Mark: Subj: Re: MAN YOU WERE GOOD LAS ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ -=> Stan Weyman babbled something unintelligible to Dave Asselin <=- -> As an aside, why do you assume Todd condones this action? Methinks -> you're looking for a way to trash Todd yet again. SW> I don't believe Steve was trying to give the impression that he SW> believes Todd would condone it...the 'even' in his statement may have SW> been misinterpreted... SW> sigh...though this was gonna stop for a bit... SW> Stan SW> SW> -!- WM v2.04/91-0061 SW> ! Origin: I left me tart...in Aunt Fran's Crisco... (1:323/105) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 229 Sent Date: 07 Sep 92 18:08:00 From: Steve Medeiros Read: Yes Replied: No To: Mike Labbe Mark: Subj: Re: Cb ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ -=> Steve Medeiros babbled something unintelligible to Mike Labbe <=- > I would like to officially file a grievance and demand that > something be done about the recent messages, board, and user who > posted them. This kind of horse shit will not be tolerated, and an > example should be made immediately. This stuff should also not be > ENCOURAGED by adults. Just because this information is being > distributed through an electronic medium, that does not make it any > less libellous. I want to know who is responsible. SM> SM> SM> YOu've got my backing on this also. The little kiddie games have SM> been allowed to progress a bit too far here. The three of them are SM> laughing, but I think it's time we had the last laugh. SM> -!- Star-Net v1.0z1 SM> ! Origin: ImageNet * Coventry,RI * (401)822-3060 HST (1:323/115.0) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 202 Sent Date: 08 Sep 92 18:04:02 From: Gil Gomes Read: Yes Replied: No To: Jarett Kobek Mark: Subj: Man you were good last ni ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ -=> Gil Gomes babbled something unintelligible to Jarett Kobek <=- -> That was a bit uncalled for. -> GG> GG> Jarett... We finally find some common ground... GG> GG> GG> GG> Gil GG> GG> GG> -!- WM v2.03/92-0006 GG> ! Origin: (1:323/108) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 203 Sent Date: 7 Sep 92 12:18:00 From: Charles Guttman Read: Yes Replied: No To: All Mark: Subj: Gay baiting ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Recently, one of the participants in this conference publically, tastelessly, and irresponsibly accused another participant of sexually molesting yong boys. This accusation has a long, and utterly unedifying, history behind it, and, by now, I am sure most of us are thoroughly sick of it. But, there is one aspect of this disgrace that needs further comment, comment it has *not* received. In view of the history behind this pissing match, it should be clear to everyone that the point of the accusations is not the illegality of what is alleged to have occurred, nor the abusive charactor of what is alleged to have occurred, nor the hope that, through this exposure, other potential victims will be warned off. Clearly, this accusation, these repeated accusations, are the electronic equivalent of scrawling "FAIRY! FAIRY! FAIRY!" upon the target's fence. Were the epithet "NIGGER" or "KIKE", no one would be debating the applicability of the epithet (as occurred in the past of this pissing contest), nor would terms like "inappropriate," "uncalled for," and "tasteless" be the extent of the condemnation. The act of posting the original message would be seen as a hate crime, a clear case of race baiting or religion baiting. Of course, gay baiting has long been far more socially acceptable than Jew baiting or Nigger baiting. Apparently, it is so unobjectionable that hours of primetime television are devoted to covering Danney Quaile and his friends as they engage in this form of All-American machismo. As some of you already know, I am Bi. I am also Jewish. I take baiting *very* personally, especiall#, but not only, Gay baiting. I also take it very personally that a stop has not yet been put to this bullshit on this sig. Why has that bigot's posting privilege not yet been REVOKED FOR LIFE? It should be IMMEDIATELY. CRG * SLMR 2.1a * See you at The March on Washington, April 25, 1993. -!- DB 1.38/004201 ! Origin: Eagles Nest Communications - Warwick/Providence (1:323/500) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 205 Sent Date: 7 Sep 92 08:25:00 From: Ray Joyce Read: Yes Replied: No To: Jarett Kobek Mark: Subj: Man you were good last ni ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ -=> Ray Joyce babbled something unintelligible to Jarett Kobek <=- RJ> JK}What?????!??!?! It was uncalled for and I stated so. It's not like RJ> *I* JK}posted it.. dammit.. RJ> Just tweaking, Jarett. RJ> RJ> -!- DB 1.38/004201 RJ> ! Origin: Eagles Nest Communications - Warwick/Providence (1:323/500) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 184 Sent Date: 10 Sep 92 20:47:40 From: Stan Weyman Read: Yes Replied: No To: Charles Guttman Mark: Subj: Gay baiting ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ -> yet been put to this bullshit on this sig. Why has that bigot's post -> privilege not yet been REVOKED FOR LIFE? It should be IMMEDIATELY. C sometimes it's a matter of conclusively identifying those responsible Charles...I've made more than a few moves in the past based on erroneous information and regretted it...the picture is starting to focus though and there will be some kind of reaction forthcoming...this I promise... Stan - FidoNet 323 Net Coordinator/323-Chat Moderator/Impersonatee -!- WM v2.04/91-0061 ! Origin: Where's the ANY key? (1:323/105) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 185 Sent Date: 10 Sep 92 20:49:58 From: Stan Weyman Read: Yes Replied: No To: J. Barrett Mark: Subj: Closing Of Fido-323 ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ -> whoever is in charge do something til this guy/gal whatever really -> gets out of hand. we had a local incident of a user u/ling a virus -> to a bbs, he's also logged onto other systems using others names -> and hacked at their passwords, he got a one year sentence, but -> it is suspended. if he gets into any more problem they will invoke -> the sentence to juvenile hall for one year. I'd like to talk to you more about this J but in a different envoronment...will try calling you over the weekend and see if we can't go over what you know of how the above prosecution was handled... Stan ( my friends call me Perry...grin ) -!- WM v2.04/91-0061 ! Origin: Where's the ANY key? (1:323/105) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 186 Sent Date: 9 Sep 92 07:42:00 From: Mike Labbe Read: Yes Replied: No To: Stan Weyman Mark: Subj: Cb ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Thanks for the support, Stan. Yes, we can discuss it at the meeting. We aren't dropping the net, I was just "hot" at the time. -!- DB 1.38/004201 ! Origin: Eagles Nest Communications - Warwick/Providence (1:323/500) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 188 Sent Date: 8 Sep 92 12:56:00 From: Ray Joyce Read: Yes Replied: No To: Stan Weyman Mark: Subj: Closing of fido-323 ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ SW} nah....the sentiment was great Ray and the SW}solution..well...extraordinary....smile... Just a thought. At any rate am happy to hear that the message was a phony and all is well. -!- DB 1.38/004201 ! Origin: Eagles Nest Communications - Warwick/Providence (1:323/500) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 190 Sent Date: 10 Sep 92 01:37:00 From: Stephen Knudde Read: Yes Replied: No To: Dave Asselin Mark: Subj: Nonsense ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ -> Calling Himself These Days. The user who posted the offending -> messages took advantage of a quirk in the Blue Wave Mail Door. Well, let's get moving here to remove that 'quirk' at least before your local users start hollering. Details in NENET-Sysops. 'We've got a bigger problem now...' -!- DB 1.38/004201 ! Origin: Eagles Nest Communications - Warwick/Providence (1:323/500) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 192 Sent Date: 10 Sep 92 03:45:02 From: Stephen Knudde Read: Yes Replied: No To: James Williams Mark: Subj: Cerebral babylon ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ JW> SK >Actually I was thinking more of an amateurly (sp? wherezat JW> SK >dictionary?) but effectivelly performed Lobotomy. Or a TRO JW> Need a power drill? I have a Black & Decker sitting here JW> that'll do the job nicely.. you're not one of these young adults/complex world folks, no? Power drills to the head are associated with suicide, if you don't know (g) -!- GEcho 1.00/beta ! Origin: Talk is Cheap! (1:323/113) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 193 Sent Date: 10 Sep 92 03:02:00 From: Stephen Knudde Read: Yes Replied: No To: Mike Labbe Mark: Subj: Cb ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ *ML> If no disciplinary action is taken, there will probably be one less * *ML> board on the network. I know you aren't responsible and I realize you * *ML> are an innocent victim TOO, but you wear the hat here and Im venting my* *ML> frustration in your direction because it is the proper channel to do so* ***************************************************************************** 'channel'? I suspect a little overdiplomacy here? === * MegaMail 2.10 #0:Piranhas make GREAT pets. -!- DB 1.38/004201 ! Origin: Eagles Nest Communications - Warwick/Providence (1:323/500) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 195 Sent Date: 10 Sep 92 09:24:00 From: James Williams Read: Yes Replied: No To: Stephen Knudde Mark: Subj: Cerebral babylon ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ SK >you're not one of these young adults/complex world folks, no? SK >Power drills to the head are associated with suicide, if you SK >don't know (g) Actually, if I'm not mistaken, a labodomy is the operation where holes are drilled into the skull and into the brain and a probe is inserted to sever nerves to "calm" a person. A power drill saves time over the hand crank drill. Jim -!- FMail 0.90 ! Origin: Blackstone Valley BBS Woon. RI (401) 769-2055 (1:323/201) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 196 Sent Date: 10 Sep 92 13:54:27 From: Ralph Oelbaum Read: Yes Replied: No To: Mike Labbe Mark: Subj: Cb ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Hello Mike, In a message on , you wrote: ML> Thanks for the support, Stan. Yes, we can discuss it at the ML> meeting. We aren't dropping the net, I was just "hot" at the ML> time. I too am glad that you are not dropping out. See you at the meeting. Ralph -!- msgedsq 2.1 ! Origin: Mise en Place BBS of RI (401) 461-2605 (1:323/112) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 199 Sent Date: 10 Sep 92 18:02:32 From: Ralph Oelbaum Read: Yes Replied: No To: J. Barrett Mark: Subj: Closing Of Fido-323 ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ JB> whoever is in charge do something til this guy/gal whatever really JB> gets out of hand. we had a local incident of a user u/ling a virus JB> to a bbs, he's also logged onto other systems using others names JB> and hacked at their passwords, he got a one year sentence, but JB> it is suspended. if he gets into any more problem they will invoke JB> the sentence to juvenile hall for one year. You bring up a very good point. If that person is at fault he/she will have some company knocking at the door. I think that this will cleaar up soon, at least I hope so. Ralph -!- Maximus 2.01wb ! Origin: Mise en Place is know chatting (1:323/112) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 200 Sent Date: 10 Sep 92 20:12:01 From: Stephen Knudde Read: Yes Replied: No To: James Williams Mark: Subj: Cerebral babylon ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ JW> and a probe is inserted to sever nerves to "calm" a person. there was a guy in England who drilled 7 holes into his skull before he passed out & died. Anyway, the Amateur Lobotomy sounds good. Looks like we'll be needing heavier bits, though, it may be all skull and no brain..in which case we can use a blasting cap to uncover whatever's there..(g) -!- GEcho 1.00/beta ! Origin: Talk is Cheap! (1:323/113) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 183 Sent Date: 11 Sep 92 15:22:00 From: J. Barrett Read: Yes Replied: No To: Stan Weyman Mark: Subj: Closing Of Fido-323 ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ SW>-> whoever is in charge do something til this guy/gal whatever really SW>-> gets out of hand. we had a local incident of a user u/ling a virus SW>-> to a bbs, he's also logged onto other systems using others names SW>-> and hacked at their passwords, he got a one year sentence, but SW>-> it is suspended. if he gets into any more problem they will invoke SW>-> the sentence to juvenile hall for one year. SW> I'd like to talk to you more about this J but in a different SW>envoronment...will try calling you over the weekend and see if we can't SW>go over what you know of how the above prosecution was handled... ill recapture the messages i've seen in reference to the incident and post them here, they are public ones with quotes of which part of the ri state law was enacted upon. i'm in the book. * SLMR 2.1 * I am not arguing with you; I am telling you. -!- ! Origin: The Twilight Zone (401)849-4346 (1:323/301) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 184 Sent Date: 11 Sep 92 15:22:00 From: J. Barrett Read: Yes Replied: No To: Ralph Oelbaum Mark: Subj: Closing Of Fido-323 ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ RO> JB> whoever is in charge do something til this guy/gal whatever really RO> JB> gets out of hand. we had a local incident of a user u/ling a virus RO> JB> to a bbs, he's also logged onto other systems using others names RO> JB> and hacked at their passwords, he got a one year sentence, but RO> JB> it is suspended. if he gets into any more problem they will invoke RO> JB> the sentence to juvenile hall for one year. RO>You bring up a very good point. If that person is at fault he/she will have RO>some company knocking at the door. I think that this will cleaar up soon, at RO>least I hope so. some it takes a longer time than others to realize this is not a play system as some other local systems are. * SLMR 2.1 * I'm in a phone booth at the corner of Walk and Don't Walk -!- ! Origin: The Twilight Zone (401)849-4346 (1:323/301) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 186 Sent Date: 10 Sep 92 00:00:00 From: Ray Joyce Read: Yes Replied: No To: J. Barrett Mark: Subj: Closing of fido-323 ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ JB}gets out of hand. we had a local incident of a user u/ling a virus JB}to a bbs, he's also logged onto other systems using others names JB}and hacked at their passwords, he got a one year sentence, but JB}it is suspended. if he gets into any more problem they will invoke JB}the sentence to juvenile hall for one year. Now *that* seems like a step in the right direction. -!- DB 1.38/004201 ! Origin: Eagles Nest Communications - Warwick/Providence (1:323/500) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 188 Sent Date: 10 Sep 92 07:14:00 From: Mike Labbe Read: Yes Replied: No To: Stephen Knudde Mark: Subj: Cb ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ -> *ML> frustration in your direction because it is the proper channel -> to do so* -> 'channel'? -> -> I suspect a little overdiplomacy here? No - Can't be clear enough in this state, Steve. The ego's bruise easily and I try to be squeeky clear as to my intentions. Playing by the rules, so I won't regret anything later. -!- DB 1.38/004201 ! Origin: Eagles Nest Communications - Warwick/Providence (1:323/500) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 190 Sent Date: 10 Sep 92 18:48:00 From: Charles Guttman Read: Yes Replied: No To: James Williams Mark: Subj: Gay baiting ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ JW>Very well said Charles! Thank you, Jim. CRG * SLMR 2.1a * Blessed be The Goddess and The God. -!- DB 1.38/004201 ! Origin: Eagles Nest Communications - Warwick/Providence (1:323/500) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 191 Sent Date: 10 Sep 92 21:23:05 From: Gil Gomes Read: Yes Replied: No To: James Williams Mark: Subj: Cerebral babylon ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ -> * Replying to a message originally to Ray Joyce on 09-08-92 -> -> SK >Actually I was thinking more of an amateurly (sp? wherezat -> SK >dictionary?) but effectivelly performed Lobotomy. Or a TRO -> -> Need a power drill? I have a Black & Decker sitting here that'll do t -> nicely.. -> Lobotomies by Smith and Wesson are generally fairly effective. Especially if you use hollow point .357 surgical instruments. Gil -!- WM v2.03/92-0006 ! Origin: (1:323/108) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 195 Sent Date: 11 Sep 92 16:57:00 From: Stephen Knudde Read: Yes Replied: No To: Mike Labbe Mark: Subj: Cb ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ ML> intentions. Playing by the rules, so I won't regret anything ML> later. Well, with school under way, the 'fan' has probably been turned off. -!- GEcho 1.00/beta ! Origin: Talk is Cheap! (1:323/113) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 200 Sent Date: 12 Sep 92 10:26:26 From: Stan Weyman Read: Yes Replied: No To: J. Barrett Mark: Subj: Closing Of Fido-323 ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ -> ill recapture the messages i've seen in reference to the incident -> and post them here, they are public ones with quotes of which part -> of the ri state law was enacted upon. -> i'm in the book. thanks Stan -!- WM v2.04/91-0061 ! Origin: Uh oh. Your zip file is open! (1:323/105) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 201 Sent Date: 12 Sep 92 16:35:26 From: Richard Walton Read: Yes Replied: No To: Ralph Oelbaum Mark: Subj: Alas ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ I looked for the notorious messages, Ralph, but couldn't find them. Are they now in the Adults-Only section? Peace. Richard. -!- Maximus 2.01wb ! Origin: Mise en Place is know chatting (1:323/112) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 202 Sent Date: 12 Sep 92 17:32:04 From: Ralph Oelbaum Read: Yes Replied: No To: Richard Walton Mark: Subj: Alas ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ RW> I looked for the notorious messages, Ralph, but RW> couldn't find them. Are they now in the Adults-Only RW> section? Peace. Richard. Sorry to say but the messages have deleted by the mailer during an event that happened in the last two nights. I have no ADULTS ONLY AREA on the system. Ralph -!- Maximus 2.01wb ! Origin: Mise en Place is know chatting (1:323/112) Ä Area: 323-Chat ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ Msg#: 204 Sent Date: 12 Sep 92 17:36:18 From: Ralph Oelbaum Read: Yes Replied: No To: J. Barrett Mark: Subj: Closing Of Fido-323 ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ JB> some it takes a longer time than others to realize this is not JB> a play system as some other local systems are. Very true. This is know play act. What has happened is something that no sysop wants to see. I know that I sound like some big shot of the net but I am just part of the net. Being that the case, we as a net work together to solve things like this. I belong to more than one net as most sysops do, and at that point you have to look out for the other nets that you represent. I am part of two net in this state where I am or maybe one or two other that are part of. This means that I have to very careful with what goes on here. Ralph -!- Maximus 2.01wb ! Origin: Mise en Place is know chatting (1:323/112)